Thursday, January 23, 2014

A very good birthday

My sweet little man started off this very spoiled girl's birthday with a scavenger hunt, with a little help from Daddy. At the end of the hunt was my hand-drawn birthday card. The best gift, hands down.



He asked if he could stay home from school since it was my birthday. Unfortunately for him, my birthday is not a national holiday ;)

My lovely friend Grace treated me to a two-part brunch - breakfast at Jethro's and goodies at Butter, complete with a fun detour into home hardware ;). Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture with her, but she snapped this one of me chowing down.

And, this crazy spoiled girl was treated to not one, but TWO super delicious birthday cakes today - green tea passionfruit mousse chocolate cake from Jonathan and Shereen, and a mango passionfruit mousse cake from Mom & Dad.

I got to choose today's dinner and decided to go for a low-key pizza and movie night, breaking open our newly purchased Despicable Me 2 :)

In between everything, I was blessed with  birthdays messages far and near. Thank you everyone! We also got a glimpse of N learning hip hop dancing with the rest of his class :)


To end an already perfect day off even more perfectly, I got to hang out with my cousin Driz, just chatting about everything under the sun.

I am so spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment