Sunday, October 27, 2013

Round 1, Day 4


Another beautiful fall day.

Energy levels are definitely decreasing. I am thankful the anti-nausea medication work so well. If the main ill-effect I'm dealing with is fatigue, I'm thankful.

My regimen consists of IV chemo days 1-5, day 9, and day 16, with the days in between for my body to recover a bit. Thankful that my IV line is holding up - here's hoping it holds up one more day so I don't have to get poked again before the day 9 treatment.

Bright sunshiney goodness from Grace

Delicate and beautiful orchids from Isabel


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Mel! Thank you for sharing your journey with me....I pray that the IV line will hold up for one more day! Thinking of you and praying for you always :)

    I leave you with one of my fave verses from Lamentations:

    Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
    They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzy for these verses and for your constant encouragement and prayers :)

      Delete