Saturday, November 16, 2013

Getting ready for Round 2

It's been nice to have a longer rest before Round 2 starts. Instead of 5 days rest, I get 9 days.  This has worked out perfectly as I've caught a cold in the last week and it's robbed me of some of my energy. Hoping I recover completely by tomorrow so I won't be going in already tired for Monday's chemo treatment.

My mom arrived today and we'll be grocery shopping tomorrow as she's already been planning all the food she'll be making for us. So nice to have her here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel, Hannah just told me the news and sent me your blog. We are praying for you all and have been thinking of you constantly. I'd love to help out in any way you need, please let me know, elizarideout(at)gmail(dot)com. Praying against your cold and for energy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eliza, thanks for your prayers, thoughts and offer of help! I'll definitely keep you in mind if something comes up. I feel like I haven't seen you, Kyle or your girls in a really really long time!

      Delete