Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Round 2, Day 3

Another sunny and beautiful day. The IV line held steady today as well - no annoying beeps about "distal occlusions" or "air bubbles" in the line. 3 days down, 2 more to go for this week.

Fatigue hit me like a truckload of bricks in the 3rd hour of the treatment, but after an hour nap at home and some more home cooked goodness from my mom, I now have enough energy to wrap up a few birthday presents while the little guy's at AWANA before he tries to test out his "spy skills" and sneaks into my stash.

Will need to have another early night...

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Mel! :) You can do it!! "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" Philippians 4:13

    And how cute of Nolan to use his spy kills. hehehe. Good night! I"m off to bed too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks izzy for the encouragement. Love ya!

      Delete