Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Round 2, Day 2

Today was the longest treatment - 4.5 hours. The chemo room I was in was also the busiest I had seen it - all 4 chairs were filled most of the time. Thankfully IV line held for today. Praying it holds for all 5 days again.

Two of the patients I met had a type of lymphoma that is never cured but just held at bay - one guy has 2.5 years in his treatment plan, and this is his second go at treatment already. Yikes. Nothing to complain about with just 3 months on my plan.

Feeling the fatigue setting in. Winding down for bed at 7:30 pm.

Good night! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,
    I just logged onto your blog and I am amazed by your sense of gratitude and faithfulness in God, our Father. We are praying fervently for your recovering dear friend.
    Take it one day at a time... Ramona xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, prayers and for checking out the blog! Love you guys :)

      Delete