Saturday, November 9, 2013

It lasted a week and 4 days

... My funky haircut that is.

I've been shedding more than normal the last few days. Today in the shower, I was shedding worse than Maggie when we give her a bath - and she sheds a LOT as baths stress her out.

So my loving hubby shaved off whatever was left, and re-shaved his own head in solidarity. Noley decided to sit this one out.


My scalp hasn't seen the light of day since I was a baby. It's interesting to discover the moles, freckles and birthmarks I never knew I had up there. Thankfully my head is not as misshapen and lumpy as I thought it would be. I feel like Sinead O'Connor :)

4 comments:

  1. Look at your beautiful face! Jesus' light so evident throughout your being. Always in our prayers and thoughts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely lady - our prayer from day 1 has been for our response to glorify God. Whatever is encouraging to others and reflective of Him is answered prayer.

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful Mel. Hair or no hair - you're still one of the most amazing and gorgeous people I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet and kind encouragement Ande. Can't wait to see you guys and hear about your trip!

      Delete